Many foreign aspirants are there who wish to visit Australia to pursue higher studies. However, they can only do so after meeting certain requirements and obtaining the required visa. If you are one of them wishing to study in Australia, here is all information for you. A Student Visa Subclass 500 allows you to participate in a course and study in Australia for up to five years, but it also depends on the enrolment. Using this student visa, you can bring your family members to the country where you are staying and apply for it from outside or inside Australia online. It is the first thing you will require if you want to study in the country.
Meet The Guidelines For Student Visa 500
Some guidelines are available which you have to meet to get the visa. If you submit an incomplete application, it will get rejected, or you have to wait for a long time. So, let’s take a look at the factors you have to attain to get a Student Visa 500.
Read More – Get Familiar With The Top 7 Rejection Reasons Of Student Visa 500 Application
About Genuine Temporary Entrant
It was introduced in 2011, and the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement revealed that the visa application must state that you wish to stay in the country for a temporary period. There is no other intention except that, and the authorities of the Department of Home Affairs will consider a few aspects before sanctioning the visa:
- The applicant’s circumstances in the country when he or she is staying and the potential situation in Australia.
- Your immigration history and the importance of the value of the program you have chosen to your future.
The authorities will ask you to attend an interview at the Australian embassy nearest to you. It is done to check if you have attained the requirements of the Student visa Adelaide application form.
Requirements For Australian Visa Subclass 500
No one can get through the visa process without attaining the requirements. Here is the list containing all the details.
- Age Details: You can apply when at least six and not participating in any secondary school student exchange program. Additionally, you must be below 17 years while starting Year 9. Similarly, it goes for other age groups below 19 years for Year 11 and below 20 years for Year 12.
- Make Necessary Arrangements When You Are Below 18 Years: When you are applying for a student visa in Australia if you are below 18 years, you have to make sufficient welfare arrangements for the time you are staying in the country. When you have attained the age limit, you must inform the authorities about that and provide information.
- Have Funds To Survive In The Country: Before going, you have to prove that you have enough funds to stay with a subclass 500 student visa. If you want to know about the travel expenses, cost of living, and course fee, you can ask for it from the Immigration experts.
- Have A Particular Visa While Applying in Australia: If you are in the country and applying for the visa, you must have at least one eligible visa. It can be subclass 426, subclass 995, subclass 403, subclass 771, and subclass 600.
- Heath And Character Details: A certain list of health and character requirements is available, which you and your family member traveling with you must satisfy. The list of things you have to attain will be mentioned by the authorities.
- Signing The Australian Value Document: If you have attained 18, you have to sign the Australian value documents. Before signing, you must read and understand it thoroughly.
Read Also – Australian Student Visa 500 – Fees and Living Cost
Required Documents For Subclass 500
The Student Visa 500 document checklist that you must have obtained while applying are:
- Enroll in a course and have proof: In the enrolment of study, you have to include evidence with the application; otherwise, it will become invalid. The program needs to be registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). When students are applying for more than one course, they must provide information about that.
- Necessary Health Insurance: If your loved ones apply with you, they must have adequate health insurance for the period they are staying in the country. It would help if you also did the same and must be covered under Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The cover must start from the day you step into the country, and if you do not have one, you may be stopped from entering the country.
- Attaining English Requirements: You have to provide evidence of English language skills using the Document Checklist Tool. It includes a certain test score stated by the Department. Failing to meet the specific score can reject the application form.
Cost of The Visa 500
Unless exempted, the Student visa subclass 500 fee is AUD630.
Student Visa Subclass 500 Processing Time
The visa subclass 500 processing time can vary depending on your application form. If you meet all the requirements, you can get the visa quickly.
- Foreign Affairs or Defence Sectors:
45 days for 75% of applications and 76 days for 90% of applications.
- Post Graduate Research Sector:
3 months for 75% of applications and 6 months for 90% of applications.
- Non- Award Sector:
5 months for 75% of applications and 13 months for 90% of applications.
- School Sector Students:
8 months for 75% of applications and 10 months for 90% of applications.
- Independent ELICOS Sector:
4 months for 75% of applications and 9 months for 90% of applications.
- Vocational Education and Training Sector:
6 months for 75% of applications and 10 months for 90% of applications.
- Higher Education Sector:
44 days for 75% of applications and 6 months for 90% of applications.
Rules And Regulation Visa Subclass 500
Few other student visa rules are there, which you must attain without fail if you wish to get your visa without facing any trouble. They are:
- Genuine Temporary Entrant: You must show evidence that you are a genuine temporary entrant and will leave the country after completing your studies.
- The Best Interest Of The Child: The visa won’t be granted if it is not in the best interest of the child below 18 years.
- No Cancellation or Refusal Of The Previous Visa: You may not get the visa if it has got canceled or refused previously. If so, you have to attain the visa cancellation effects or ask the authorities.
You Might Like – Why Should You Appraise Studying in Regional Territory of Australia
Why Choose Migration Agent Adelaide?
A massive student visa 500 checklists is there, which you have to follow and attain all the requirements. If a single requirement is missing, you won’t get the visa, which can either delay your studies or your journey period. By choosing the best Immigration Agent Adelaide, you can know what needs to be done. Hence, it is advised to pick the best and most professional immigration service that will assist you in this process.